Subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns and Exchanges section, we offer a “no questions asked" free returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us for any reason up to 30 days from delivery of your Order, free of charge.
We will issue a refund of the full face value of undamaged items duly returned (excluding, where applicable, the original delivery charges, cash handling fees, taxes and any duties): (i) to your original tender type if you paid by payment card or PayPal or (ii) by issuing you with an online credit for the Website for Orders paid for via our cash on delivery service. Please note that for systems reasons, in order to receive an online credit, guest check out customers will need to create a Website Account and register their details with us.
Damaged Goods/Incorrectly fulfilled Orders
If an item in your Order is received damaged by you or is not what you ordered, then please arrange for return of the item to us using the Returns Process. The item must be returned in the same condition you received it in within 30 days of receipt for a full refund including, where applicable, original Order delivery charges, cash handling fees, taxes and any duties. Replacement may be available. Defective items may also benefit from a manufacturer’s defects warranty. Please call us on our UAE toll free number 800SHOPNASS if you believe your goods have a manufacturing defect.
Items can be returned by arranging collection from your delivery address in the UAE by either:
- contacting us by calling our UAE toll free number800SHOPNASS; or
- logging into the My Account/Order History section of the Website.
General conditions applicable to Returns
In order to qualify for a refund, all items (including promotional gift items accompanying the Order) must be returned to us within 30 days of Order receipt:
- unaltered, unused and in full saleable condition (or the condition in which they were received from us or our agents). Shoes must not have any sole or other damage;
- in their original packaging/box/dust-cover and with all brand and product labels/tags/instructions still attached. Authenticity cards, where provided, should also be returned. Swimwear must have the original hygiene liner attached; and
- accompanied by the original Order confirmation.
Please take care to preserve the condition of any product packaging as, for example, damaged shoe boxes may prevent re-sale and may mean that we cannot give you a full refund. Our agents may ask to inspect returned items at the point of collection but that initial inspection does not constitute a guarantee of your eligibility for a full refund.
We regret but we cannot offer returns on the following categories of products: products not purchased via the Website/Website Call Centre, products sold on other Al Tayer Group websites, including www.nass.com sales originated outside of the United Arab Emirates. Gift items can only be returned with a refund given to the purchaser of the gift. The above is without prejudice to any rights you may have to return defective products.
- Any Amber points accrued on a returned purchase will be debited from your Amber account. Points will accrue on replacement items where applicable. Returned purchases which were paid for using Amber points will receive a recredit in Amber points equal to the redemption value to your Amber account.
- We reserve the right to monitor returns and to refuse Orders from customers with excessive returns levels. However, nothing in this Returns section is intended to affect any consumer rights that you may have under UAE law.
We are not currently able to offer Exchanges. Instead, all items should follow the returns process, and a new Order placed for the replacement items.
We pride ourselves on the highest quality, luxury product at Nass. So, if your product is damaged or has a fault, we want to know about it. Please contact our customer care team from 10am-10pm on our UAE toll free number 800SHOPNASS, email [email protected].